Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's a Coaching Group???

Last week, after I invited you to become part of my Achieve Your Goals Coaching Group, people started asking me for more information.

In this coaching group, here is how you will benefit:
• Create goals to make changes
• Communicate your goal to the group
• Get ongoing support of the group to keep you on track
• Share weekly action steps and progress
• Profit from accountability partners
• Share courage, strength and hope
• Express struggles and disappointments
• Be motivated and inspired
• Become empowered
• Receive ongoing motivation
• Have me coach you individually as the need arises
• Benefit from listening to others being coached
• Be successful in achieving your goal

Hopefully this helps you to understand how you can make changes in the next three months. The thought of that excites me - how about you?
 
If you are interested, please email me: bettygood@shaw.ca

No comments: